Support the creation of the second book in the Bal-Oog en Brommel series
Be first in line to get the second book in the popular comic book series: Die Avonture van Bal-Oog & Brommel by supporting the crowdfunding campaign!
Who we are
We are Swart Septembir, a collaboration between graphic artist Swart Streep and author Sjaka S Septembir. We’ve been experimenting with comics and animation since 2001. In 2016 we published the successful comic Die Avonture van Bal-Oog en Brommel: Moord in Ixiastraat. In 2018 we teamed up with Gideon Lombard to produce a theatre show based on the comic. The show is getting rave reviews!
Fans want more
After the success of the comic and the theatre show people are asking: When are you publishing the next book in the series? We are listening and have started work on the next comic!
We aim to raise R100 000. The funds will be used for the design and printing of the second comic book in the series. To be titled: Die Avonture van Bal-Oog en Brommel: Kampsbaai Kapperjolle.
Rewards you get for backing the project
- Signed soft cover edition R300
- Signed soft cover edition plus screenprint t-shirt R500
- Signed hard cover edition [limited to 50 copies] R600
- Become a character in the comic [limited to 3] R2 000
- A private performance of the theatre show based on the comic R20 000 (excludes travel and accommodation)
A live link to the crowdfunding campaign website will be published soon.
We are planning a launch party to kickstart the campaign! More details to follow.